• you are going to walk on skis or foot for 8-10 hours daily for 5-10 days
• you have to pull 40-50 kg expedition sled with equipment, fuel, and food
• the temperature in the Pole usually between -20 C° and -35 C°, wind may increase cooling effect and it is good if you have endured it in the past
Expedition to the North Pole last/half degree (ski)
• Tandem — No prior skydiving experience is required to jump tandem with one of our experienced crew members.
• Solo — you must be extremely experienced and hold an FAI (Fédération Aéronautique Internationale) category "D" license.
Tandem & Solo skydives at the North Pole
• you should have Ice Diver PADI, you will be asked to present your certificate, diver's logbook and complete diver personal information form
• you should have experience with cold water diving and dry-suit dives
• you should take a training course on the White sea in the dive-center within last two month before departure to the North Pole.
Dive expedition to the North Pole